[Ravensfort] Populace Speaks Out.

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu May 1 00:32:00 PDT 2003

Greetings,
Well once again the peace in the barony has been detoured!!! But in this
case I do believe its time to speak out. I agree with Arturus, Isabeau,
Hugh, and all the rest of the populace. Marius, I too am very tired of
you causing total disruptions in the barony. I'm tired of you verbally
attacking my friends and family from behind your computer. The Board of
Directors has conducted it's investigation and made it's decision. Now
deal with it ! ! ! Your verbal/email attacks on the members of this
Barony are no longer welcome nor will they be tolerated. I am very
surprised, that The Board of Directors hasn't started an investigation
on you. Your harmful blast/postings to the list has caused more havoc to
this group than any other person in it's history. I am now to the point
that I think you should go play with another group or just quit.

These are just my personal feelings.
Lord Malcolm