[Ravensfort] Marius -- Take Notice

Marivs byzy at charter.net
Thu May 1 01:28:49 PDT 2003

The Feb. event was the first event here after Defender.  I had planned on
going but as the time for the event grew closer I realized that I would not
be able to relax and enjoy the weekend and so there was no point attending.
I hope that's ok with you.

I have no problem with the BOD's decision.  I just wish they would have done
a little research before they came to it.

Do you teach you 5th graders to make personal attacks on public post ??  If
so I bet they do mature fast.  You sound like the pot calling the kettle
black.

Of the 13 events that I have "ACTUALLY WORK"ed as Autocrate  2 were on
Easter weekends.  Both were attended by over 300 people and I had no problem
finding more than enough workers even if a few of the locals wanted to be
with their families instead.