[Ravensfort] Marvis..or whatever he is called

Marivs byzy at charter.net
Thu May 1 01:28:49 PDT 2003

I believe that Raven¹s Fort has the largest terrorist support group in the
country.  It is unfortunate that many in the SCA think that ³honor² means
supporting clan or family members no matter what they do.

Sour grapes ??  Yes.  But not over the BODs decision.  As I stated before.
I never wanted Lorraine to go to jail.  I also never wanted Lorraine to be
kicked out of the SCA.  The BOD HAS made its decision and NO ONE will be
happier to get this behind us than me.

What I do have a hard time with is that so many of you feel it is acceptable
to resort to violence to solve problems.  My Mom sez, ³Violence is an answer
only for people that aren't intelligent enough to solve their differences
other ways.²   A few of you just seem confused.  You first say I shouldn¹t
come around and then in the same breath call me a coward for not wanting to
come around.  All of you seem completely insensitive to the problems that
are created when intimidation is used.  I have spent hundreds of dollars for
a security system to protect my home and a concealed weapons permit to
protect myself.

No matter if you are sick of hearing my complaints or not, if you support
the tactics that these people have used  you support terrorism.  Don¹t be
surprised if it is turned on you if you do something they don¹t like.  I am
guessing from all that has been said that most of you will not stand and
defend yourself or what is right.  How sad for you.  That is what a coward
would do.

To play this game has indeed become more of a detriment than an asset and is
definitely not worth the effort anymore... at least in Raven¹s Fort.  This
place is a pale remnant of what and who it use to be.

To my good friends in Raven¹s Fort, I will see you soon.  To the rest of
you, you deserve each other.

AMF,
Marivs