[Ravensfort] A list of weird ideas

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 21:48:03 PDT 2003

Wrong...just so wrong.....imagine the smell...

Brian du Val <cobalt60 at lcc.net> wrote:-Isabeau did say :
Wouldn't it be cool to have a virtual Stones populated with our personas and
looking the way we wish we could make the real life site look? I'd love to
see a virtual reality Lizard Keep, Or a virtual reality Raven's Fort
Hall....

HMMMM< I forsee a new SIM CITY RAVEN"S FORT version called:

RANTIN', RAVEN and LIVIN' LARGE!

WE gotta do a tourney field with lots of cow pies and a large scorch
mark between the
equestrian and parking. Haha

Brian :o)