[Ravensfort] Steps Warlord

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 18:50:19 PDT 2003

Me too! I'm going too! Me me me me me me!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara Gilbert <kezia at pbgilbert.net> wrote:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Steps Warlord is this coming weekend.

After reading over mail sent last month here is the list of people that have said they were going:
Isobail, Maria, Angus, Brian, Ayla, William, Clarissima, Juliana, Thorkin, Hawk, Momma Cammie, Thomas, Plachoya, Jane, Kief, Lorraine, Malcome, Meaux, Mary, Doffin, Aylwin, Rachel, James ?, Kezia, and Niklas ? (That's 25 Ay.....)

Some are staying in hotels and some are camping. If we are going to camp as a group, someone needs to save camping space and we all need to tell that person how much room is needed.

I see that we are having good home made chili and hotdogs with salad and chips.

This will be a lot of fun. Last year Raven's Fort had a large campground and we all have good stories from that event. I look forward to seeing you all there this year.

HE Kezia