[Ravensfort] marius be gone

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 07:17:42 PDT 2003

Marius,

This is the type of responsability I speak of, you
will not accept the Decision of two parties, the BoD
and and Law Enforcement. You continue to slander and
accuse some one then come back and say the opposite.
Either turn one face to the populace or the other. The
fact you try and cry every event to get your way on
one or more subject, the fact you have tried to
persuade the populace to support you and they do not,
and the fact that you have over stepped the common
bounds of decency on numerous occasions is not to be
taken by this populace any longer. If you want more
proof or incidents I will provide them. But before you
choose to respond to me once again understand this. If
you wish to get into a round of accusations about
indescretions choose the person to pick on carefully,
because your actions have shown what type of person
you truly are. If you wish to protest this do so, but
you will be very hard pressed to find any item of undo
character about me. I'm more or less know as "square"
and pretty proud of it. No one supports you or the
fact you chose to answer every protest that went
against you. People do not want to face your actions
or accusations any longer. I also support Isabeau, why
is it allowable for Marius to answer all mail in a
malicious and traitorous manner and the first response
against him gets a harsh response and threat from the
moderator of this list.
WAKE UP PEOPLE, THIS IS WHAT THE TRUE TERRORIST ON
THIS LIST WANTS... FOR YOU TO COWER AND TAKE HIS
NEGATIVE ATTITUDE AND MENTAL ABUSE. DO NOT LET THIS
HAPPEN.

i am

jean-michel