[Ravensfort] Tonight is Populace

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire tuathamactire at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 11:41:53 PDT 2003

Granted, this is going to be six months or so down the road, possibly spring
of next year, but we are looking at buying a sizeable house in the Conroe
area, and if we get it, we'd be happy to host populace meetings and such
there, unless the Barony prefers rotating locations. We're trying to find
one with a good-sized back yard for outdoor barbecues :-D

Breandán
____
"You only won because you had more Irish on your side than we did!" -
Unknown Confederate soldier to a Union soldier after the surrender at
Appomattox, 1865