[Ravensfort] Post a recipe!

Groa wyldturtle at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 06:49:03 PDT 2003

You know Brian, there's a comic book that Snorri and I read that has a totally different description of what long pig is (and it's not a kinky thing).  Remind me to show it to you some time. *gag* Gróa

Brian du Val <cobalt60 at lcc.net> wrote:I got a recipe for long pig if any one needs it.
It says that the best cuts are from the flanks and
rump. A marinade of lime slices and soy sauce works best and if
you really like it smoked use pecan with some water in a can in side
to keep the humidity up.
Courtesy of the Special Forces Cook Book

Brian :o)