[Ravensfort] A list of weird ideas

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire tuathamactire at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 11:05:42 PDT 2003

Allo,

Sounds good, especially since we'd be having to reproduce them from
manuscripts and tapestries, and coroded archeological finds. My own
collection of artifacts is limited to iron age and medieval weapons, and I
haven't put much thought into purchasing tools of those same eras.it's a
thought though :-)
Reproducing the chariot harnesses and other gear was done by a team in
England working for the BBC, off of who's work we based our research (i.e.,
they did such a good job, we copied their methods *G*), so we'd be doing a
lot of this on our own. The next step is building a smithy capable of
casting bronze and iron (which my wife can do), and finding a couple of good
anvils without breaking the bank. Anyone know if Pegasus still makes anvils
fairly cheap?

Breandán