[Ravensfort] A list of weird ideas

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 22:00:18 PDT 2003

Dsd-      You had cool toys and didn't let anyone know? You stinker. You know what would be neat? If we could model the Barony and its populace for the Raven's Fort website. Think about it. Wouldn't it be cool to have a virtual Stones populated with our personas and looking the way we wish we could make the real life site look? I'd love to see a virtual reality Lizard Keep, Or a virtual reality Raven's Fort Hall....                                                                  -Isabeau

DRHoffpauir <env_drh at shsu.edu> wrote:Breandan,

If we could come up with plans and such, I'd be all over trying to model and
animate the items in 3d. I have Maya 5.0 now and 3d Studio Max on the way!

dsd