[Ravensfort] In reply...and the imposition of monitoring....

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Fri May 9 07:26:42 PDT 2003

*peeking through the barbican to avoid being fired upon*

Unto the Barony that I love and miss so very dearly,

I haven't checked this box in some time, and as usual, it's not been pretty site when I do.

Yes, I was there at the onset of the incident in question.  Yes, its no secret that Mistress Lorraine and I have not been friends but she and I have come to our own terms with each other.  Yes, she said something fairly crude, and with a knife in her hand, to DSD during/following a wuzzling and yes, Marius sort of walked into it (I presume in my defense as he and I are good friends).  Now, that being said, I hold no animosity toward Lorraine for this incident or any other, real or imagined by others.  I understand, somewhat, some of the Lorraine/Marius long history of dislike for each other but that is between them.  As I said, Lorraine and I have reached our own sort of peace with each other so there are no problems there.  When an investigation was begun, I gave the facts as I knew them and did not slant them in favor of either direction.

So, can we please call a cease and desist unless you wish to post someone PRIVATELY about their posts?  It's very disheartening to come here a few times a month and see all of this and I can only imagine what the rest of the Knowne Wyrld must think of our little Barony!

Now, I realize the following aren't privately posted but, I didn't want any misunderstandings as to my feelings on this matter and the history involved.

DSD, I had no idea you'd been through so much and I send a great big hug to you, if it helps.  Thank you for always being so wonderful to me.

Lorraine, you and I have already messaged each other and things are okay between us.

Marius, you've been a great friend since my first event and I hope to keep it that way.  Please, drop the matter.  If you can't forgive and forget please, find some resolution, and come play with us.

In the immortal words of Forrest Gump:
"...an' that's all I have to say 'bout that"

In Service to The Barony and her People,

Lady Olivia R.

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!