[Ravensfort] Montgomery College Demo

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 18:45:06 PST 2003

Ciao,

Please remember we have a demo at Montgomery College
Saturday.

Here are the details

Set-up starts at 7 am, demo runs until 4 pm

We will be providing breakfast for those who set-up,
including coffee and pastries.

We will also be providing a small finger-food type
period lunch.

We need fighters, bards, A&S, anything to contribute
to atmosphere!

DIRECTIONS: 3200 College Park Drive, Conroe, TX 77384

45 S. to 242/Needham Rd exit.
Right at Light (242)
Right at 2nd stop light (College Park Drive)
We will be by the soccer fields, behind college to the
right.

45 N. to 242/Needham Rd exit
Left at Light
Right at 2nd stop light (College Park Drive)

Please e-mail or call me if you need landmarks, etc.

Grazie,
Clarissima
281-354-6625