[Ravensfort] fire!fire!!fire!!!

Jeffrey Watson agjwatson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 08:34:14 PST 2003

Check on Canvac. Specificly made for waterproofing canvas. Or you can get sunforger canvas from http://www.hamiltondrygoods.com

Edric

Jeremy Meaux <j_meaux at yahoo.com> wrote:
greetings,

Well, the forge is up and burning. Did the first test
run yesterday. Still have a few kinks to work out on
the air flow but all seems to be in working order. One
word of note here. Those of you looking to use
"Thompson's Water Seal" on canvas please note that the
new formula that they are using does not do an
effective job. After four coats I am still getting air
flow through the canvas, this means rain will or
moisture will also penatrate. Not like thier old
product which was very effective.
Thanks to Ld. Balda for welding up the steel. (btw, if
interested ask him about his hunting experience).
I should be able to make its display at the Scottish
festival at the end of the month.

i am
jean-michel