[Ravensfort] Gulf War 13 - Roll Call

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire tuathamactire at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 21:21:14 PST 2003

Well, unless things change, and I hope they do, I will have the time to go,
but not the money :-(
Got laid off due to job cutbacks, so I have plenty of time, but no income.
Tossing my hat in the TDCJ ring next, so by the time GW rolls around, I will
have the money, but no time. Irony is a bastard :-)

Breandán
_________

Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam