[Ravensfort] GW XIII Role Call

Charles Anderson kmac1314 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 07:28:35 PST 2003

 Ave, Brian: Sorry you can't make GW XIII I kinda
wanted to get the "graybeards" together to help me
celebrate my "Big50" with  a "Keg and Pig Roast Revel
Blow Out". I hope Kief mentioned we were in town
overnight on the 12th.  We are going to be in FL for
at least the next 2years and travel at last half the
time during the summer as my wife researches her
books. We are goning to try and make a "Fort Event in
2004 so we will definitly get together then. On
another note, Do you remember my youngest daughter
Heidie? (There is a picture of her manhandling my
helmet at a demo check the hist. records) I believe in
Cleveland or at the Gazebo c.1987?? shes about 4,well
she is now 21 and going to make me and Ana (Liz)
grandparents again in Early June that will be #5 for
us (can ya believe it) 4 boys, Chris age 7 and Bradley
5 are Crystals two *the middle girl. Ian age 4 1/2,
and Dakota 3 are Tabathas our eldest.  We will send
pictures soon, So how is "fatherhood treating you
,"Big Guy" I think you will do Just Fine you were
always good with them when my kids were around.
 well it looks like I've rambled on again as usual you
know us "Rambling Scotsmen" we dont know when to stop
so I will now. Take care and our Most Sincere Holiday
wishes for you and Your family.

Your Friends, Kegan and Ana (Charlie and Liz Anderson)
Shire of Arenal, Meridies (Pensacola FL)