[Ravensfort] GW XIII Role Call

lisabetta lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Sun Nov 23 12:29:07 PST 2003

Keagan,
hey your little sister will be there to help celebrate your 50th :)
it has been forever since I have seen you.. congrats on the new grandchild.
.
sigh I can't believe heidie, is 21.. she can't be I'm only 29!!!!
hugs brother can't wait to see you :)

kimi

At Sunday, 23 November 2003, you wrote:

>Ave, Brian: Sorry you can't make GW XIII I kinda
>wanted to get the "graybeards" together to help me
>celebrate my "Big50" with  a "Keg and Pig Roast Revel
>Blow Out". I hope Kief mentioned we were in town
>overnight on the 12th.  We are going to be in FL for
>at least the next 2years and travel at last half the
>time during the summer as my wife researches her
>books. We are goning to try and make a "Fort Event in
>2004 so we will definitly get together then. On
>another note, Do you remember my youngest daughter
>Heidie? (There is a picture of her manhandling my
>helmet at a demo check the hist. records) I believe in
>Cleveland or at the Gazebo c.1987?? shes about 4,well
>she is now 21 and going to make me and Ana (Liz)
>grandparents again in Early June that will be #5 for
>us (can ya believe it) 4 boys, Chris age 7 and Bradley
>5 are Crystals two *the middle girl. Ian age 4 1/2,
>and Dakota 3 are Tabathas our eldest.  We will send
>pictures soon, So how is "fatherhood treating you
>,"Big Guy" I think you will do Just Fine you were
>always good with them when my kids were around.
> well it looks like I've rambled on again as usual you
>know us "Rambling Scotsmen" we dont know when to stop
>so I will now. Take care and our Most Sincere Holiday
>wishes for you and Your family.
>
>Your Friends, Kegan and Ana (Charlie and Liz Anderson)
>Shire of Arenal, Meridies (Pensacola FL)

La vostra vita è la vostro propria...Grippilo

          EASY and FREE access to your email anywhere:
                http://email-reader.com/mail/
      4,500 cybercafes worldwide  -  http://netcafeguide.com/