[Ravensfort] Update - Gulf War 13 - Roll Call

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Nov 24 14:14:58 PST 2003

Greetings!
In speaking to Thorgard, he is pretty sure that he can not attend this
coming War. After thinking it over, with the amount of service I am likely
to be giving, I would like to be a bit closer to things than the Gate's Edge
encampment. My sister-in-crime, Caitlin, is also unsure if she will attend
the War. Therefore, if no one has any objections, I would like to add myself
to the growing list for Ravens' Fort/Kiersted camp. I am sending in my
prereg this week with check. So I will put down Ansteorra-Raven's
Fort/Kiersted Camp. But I will await confirmation that this is ok before I
send it in.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen