[Ravensfort] Meaux makes swords?

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 19:16:37 PST 2003

Jean- Michel-
               What I nee to know are your current prices. How much for a knife similiar to the one you made me? And how much for a late period "heavy rapier"?

         I don't know if I should say this or not but I heard about your and Mary's loss. I was very sorry to hear of it and I hope that your pain has eased.
                                                                              -Rachel

Jeremy Meaux <j_meaux at yahoo.com> wrote:
rachel,

yes i am, if there is something specific that you want
or need let me know. i will be at the scottish
festival this weekend if you want to talk about
something you have in mind. e-mail me privately if you
wish.
jean-michel