[Ravensfort] College Demo

Jeffrey Watson agjwatson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 07:48:36 PST 2003

Lady Clarissima,

Ld. Edric de Aldebury here, I emailed you a few weeks ago about the demo. As far as I can tell, my lady and I should be able to attend.

I was wondering what sort of things you were needing.

I can bring my pavillion and some banners if there will be room.

Do you have a count on heavy fighters? I will bring my Pas Kit in any case. If there is a shortage of fighters I can at least let people handle my armor. I have an in progress gothic breast plate we could set out for A&S as well.

Let me know if I can be of service.

Edric

Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone!

We are going to try to potluck lunch on Saturday. I
am coordinating this, so if you are attending, please
let me know what you can bring to share. Enough to
serve 5 or 6 people should be enough, if all 15-20 of
us bring something.

Grazie,
Clarissima

--- Shane Wallace wrote:
> Greetings unto the Barony of Raven's Fort & the
> Shire of Gatesedge,
>
> The Montgomery College demo is quickly approaching,
> November 22nd.
> If any members are interested in helping with the
> SCA demo please contact
> me as soon as possible. This is a wonderful
> opportunity for both groups to
> gain new members. Montgomery College is located in
> the southern part of
> Raven's Fort and just minutes away from our good
> neighbors in the
> Shire of Gatesedge. So if you can spare a few hours
> on the 22nd of
> November we could us all types of A&S projects,
> Heavy and Light Fighters,
> Bards, and Dancers. If you have any questions please
> feel free to
> contact me at 936-594-4707 , 936-355-1198 , or
> email---
> sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com --- OR Email --- Carla
> Southern at
> ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
>
> The college has a website so you may check it out !
> ! !
>
> http://culture_day.tripod.com
>
> In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
> Lord Malcolm de Crauford
> Seneschal of the Barony of Raven's Fort

=====
Grazie,