[Ravensfort] bowl

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 17:18:12 PST 2003

A check is a crack in the wood from drying going from the outside towards
the center. As this tree was (or appeared to) have been struck by lighting
it dried fast but has been out in the woods for a while. I guess chip I am
using a spoon gouge and digging out ever thing that is not part of the bowl.
On Sept 16 I had a close encounter with a Ford Explorer. I ended up with a
sprained shoulder/bruised rotator cuff. I am mostly well, the shoulder is
still not quit normal but a lot better.

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra