[Ravensfort] business meeting

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 15:01:11 PST 2003

Heilsa Gundy...

We've been posting on the "Rankin Rd" area...the area we should
be looking at is Rayford Rd / Sawdust in Montgomery County /
Woodlands...

Ja...it's a tad moist outside right now...

The best bet for seeing a real time RADAR shot is the following
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/radar/latest/DS.p19r0/si.khgx.shtml

It's a NOAA weather RADAR shot. Depending on the amount of
rainfall in the area of Rayford Rd / Sawdust there may well be no
problem having the Business Meeting at the regular time and
place. It looks like, for the near term (next few hours) the rain
has stopped in the Rayford Rd.

Your good neighbor...

Kief