[Ravensfort] business meeting

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue Nov 18 06:08:19 PST 2003

Sir Kief wrote:
>The rain looks to be falling once more in the area...but I have
>not heard nor read any reports of flooding in that area...

Howdy... hope everyone made it through the evening.  Glad to hear it wasn't
flooding in that area.  Wish I could have said the same for Houston...  It took
an hour and a half just to get out of the med center when I ventured forth,
in total it was 4.5 hours before I got home.  I would have missed the
meeting, had I attempted to attend.  I don't know which was worse, the
water or all the stalled vehicles....  Hope I didn't miss much...

Regards,
-Jacinth-