[Ravensfort] Meaux makes swords?

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 06:59:13 PST 2003

Rachel,

For a 3 1/2 to 4 inch saexe such as yours i start at
$75.00. If you want filework, nickel silver or other
types of metal the price goes up. The same goes for
antler due to the price increases on the material in
the last couple of years. Depending on blade size and
the type of hilt you want will dictate the price. For
custom work I require a 50 percent non refundable
deposit to cover expenses, sorry been burned several
times in the past. Send me an example of what you want
on the heavy rapier, size, length type of hilt and
materials and i'll quote you a price.

jean-michel