[Ravensfort] SCA Demo ! ! !

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu Oct 16 00:47:35 PDT 2003

Greetings Unto the Populace of Raven's Fort,

As discussed at the populace meeting, the Huntsville / Trinity  Celtic
"Scottish" Festival  will soon be upon us. To be more precise, the
weekend after Thanksgiving. We need all members who are interested in
participating to please contact me as soon as possible. This SCA Demo
will be much bigger than the Carriage Inn Demo. Their will be crowds of
people there up to 3000 at the festival from all over Texas. The
Festival organizer has invited the SCA to participate and has given us a
very large section of land to play on. There will be camping allow,
heavy & light fight, archery, A&S displays, SCA merchants, water and
electricity hookups, modern rest rooms, and other historical groups
there too. The Festival people will be running The Highland Games, food
and drink venders to include Ale, and entertainment "music and dance"
groups.  Did I mention it's a WET sight? This demo offers a fantastic
chance to build the baronial and kingdom  populations. Furthermore, most
people who attend these events have garb and play seriously with other
historical groups, we could get some serious people players out of this.
So come one come all and lend a helping hand in building the game we all
love called the SCA! ! !

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,

Lord Malcolm de Crauford --- sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com --- 936-594-4707 ---
Seneschal & Hospitaler
The Barony of Raven's Fort

PS. The office of Hospitaler is need of someone who is  energetic! ! !
Please feel free to submit your application to the B&B, Seneschal, and
Southern Regional Hospitaler! ! !