[Ravensfort] demos next month

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Fri Oct 17 13:41:30 PDT 2003

What would happen if you gave them a list of "potential" attendees.  Would
that cause them too much grief?  I can't commit at this time... it is going
to depend on a lot of things happening in a particular sequence -- after
all, it is a holiday weekend, and I already have commitments.  I'd like to
help, but I can't say yea or nay just yet.

I think that you can safely put me down for 10/22 at the College.  I can
bring dance music and maybe some crafts.

Regards,
-Jacinth-