[Ravensfort] directions to Rachel's house

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 11:25:50 PDT 2003

Take Hwy 30 to College Station. Then take Hwy 6 to Hearne.  At Hearne take 485 west all the way to 53. Go left on 53 to Temple. Stay on 53 through town. You will pass over I35, it will fork, take the left fork labled 2305 ( this is also known as Adams .) Go about 2 miles down Adams to Adams Bend Apts. Turn left go pst the office and turn right. It's building 11 #247. Upstairs, first apartment at the head of the stairs. See you tonight!
Call once you get into town, I might be at the store. 254-493-0808.
                                                                                                 - hugs, Rachel