[Ravensfort] A&S reports

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 10:34:20 PDT 2003

Made a tunic and overtunic for Viking male, and 2 hanarok's and 2 tunics for a mother and daughter (all the over tunic/hangarocks were in green/blue/brown houndstooth). Made 1 black  under tunic for me...and started on a handsewn late Birka hangarock (green/black chevron cotton twill)...researching food for a "Viking war camp style feast" mostly on the net...

jacinth <jacinth at mail.ev1.net> wrote:
I am making out my report for last month. Anyone care to share what
they have been up to?

-Jacinth-