[Ravensfort] Re: GatesEdge Cour d'Amour

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Fri Oct 10 17:53:50 PDT 2003

Greetings Dear Cousins to the North!

Just a friendly note to invite to our first event as a Shire: Cour d'Amour.

The event will be taking place this weekend at Camp Camwood, and it is ready
for all of us!!!  The site is mowed, no standing water, and a large permanent
pavilion just in case the weather decides to get a little weepy tomorrow!

Ladies, come cheer for your favorite fighter from one of the two Ladies
Galleries of Love hosted by our "Queens of Love."  For the English: Baroness Pippa,
and for the French: Baroness Hillary.

Test your skills at the Thrown Weapons Competition, and afterwards take the
TW authorization class being held by Lord Alden.

We are also having our Archery Competition for everyone who would like to try
their hand, and the Equestrian field will be ready for competition!!

Try you hand at the quest that our own Lady Evelun has schemed up, and see
how far you can advance.

Bring the little ones, and let them enjoy a beautiful day with m'Lady Lillian
as they go on a treasure hunt, and prepare a puppet show for us later in the
evening!

And to end this wonderful day, partake of the wonderful fare prepared by our
Feast Steward HL Dolfin of Cork, and his crew of cooks!!

We hope to see you there!!

In service,

Always,

Lady Aylwin Holbrook