[Ravensfort] Event reports

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 15:49:01 PDT 2003

Hey!
     How are you? Will you and Nicklaus be coming to the event? Just trying to find oput what's going on. I miss you  guys....I'm used to being over at your house.
                                                              - hugs, Rachel

Barbara Gilbert <kezia at pbgilbert.net> wrote:
Thank you all for the stories of your travels. One of the best things about traveling is being able to share with others.

Brian's message about the armory gathering was also good to read.

Bring the list alive and share with each other.

Kezia