[Ravensfort] fire station

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 21:50:29 PST 2003

Greetings unto the list!-
            Can anyone tell me how much it costs for Raven's Fort to use the fire station as a meeting place? And does anyone have any ideas about where to look for alternate meeting places in a small town? Also Terri you said there was an Autocrat handbook?Could you please send me a copy of the of it ASAP? You remeber how anal and up tight I was when I did feast... :D Guys thank you for coming to Tempio's event . It was good to see all of you.
                                                           -hugs, Xanthe