[Ravensfort] Needing help for learning how to document

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 22:19:44 PST 2003

Pendaran did a class at the last King's College that dealt with your dilema

Lorraine

"D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
Dear Folks,

Please forgive any cross posts but I figured this to be the quickest way to get the help I am looking for. I need to find someone who can point me in the right direction(s). I recently wrote and performed a bit of original poetry and a classic story at a bardic circle. The judges were complimentary but very united in their opinion that I needed to learn how to document the styles I wrote and performed in. Now way back in high school, 35 or 40 years ago, I vaguely remember something about *iambic pentameter* from my junior English class but that is just about it. If there are folks out there in the ether (and I'm sure there are) who can help me find, learn, document what poetry and story styles I use or might use, if you would be so kind as to contact me privately at
hlannes at ev1.net I would be most grateful for your input.

Yours,
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Shire of GatesEdge