[Ravensfort] A&S reports

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Thu Oct 9 11:57:53 PDT 2003

jacinth wrote:
> I am making out my report for last month.  Anyone care to share what
> they have been up to?

Lessee... I've got a batch of lemon cider stuff and a batch apple cider
going, slowly working on some sharp pointy things (a katana and a tanto),
and I've been cooking Sode (Japanese armor parts) most of the day. Should be
done with the cider in a month, armor in a couple of weeks, and the katana
and tanto... no telling. Waiting for gold leaf and rayskin to get here.
--
Gundy
mysticz28 at swbell.net