[Ravensfort] Event "Reports" - Cour d'Amour - Shire of Gate's Edge

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Fri Oct 17 15:42:36 PDT 2003

How could you forget Balda's entrance onto site!!!!  It was the first thing you told me about when I arrived on site.  :-)

If anyone else wants to know--contact me off list.

I had a great time at the event--I'm just sorry I wasn't feeling well and had to leave and  missed Alwin's Thistle and Brian's comet.

Congratulations guys -- you both deserve them.

Isobail