[Ravensfort] fire station

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 22:14:38 PST 2003

How are you ? I heard you had some kind of "ouchie" health problem right before Defender? I need the information for Tempio...I'm taking it upon myself to do some research and get some information to them. What they do from with it once they get it is their business.  -Xanthe

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire <tuathamactire at hotmail.com> wrote:I can check around in Conroe, but I think most of the folks are up in
Huntsville. If ya want, I'll see what I can find :-)

Breandán
_________

Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam