[Ravensfort] fire station

Paul Gilbert niklas at pbgilbert.net
Mon Oct 27 05:41:28 PST 2003

Hi.....

We use the Fire Station at no cost on a first come, first serve, space
available basis. It also helps that I do their radio work.

Check with libraries, churches, some schools might let you, banks that have
community meeting rooms, the city may have a facility for public meetings.

Check with the members. Through them often a location will be available
that otherwise might not be.

As a last resort, use a private home.

Niklas

At 09:50 PM 10/26/03 -0800, you wrote:
>Greetings unto the list!-
>             Can anyone tell me how much it costs for Raven's Fort to use
> the fire station as a meeting place? And does anyone have any ideas about
> where to look for alternate meeting places in a small town? Also Terri
> you said there was an Autocrat handbook?Could you please send me a copy
> of the of it ASAP? You remeber how anal and up tight I was when I did
> feast... :D Guys thank you for coming to Tempio's event . It was good to
> see all of you.
>                                                            -hugs, Xanthe
>

>Do you Yahoo!?
>Exclusive Video Premiere -
><http://launch.yahoo.com/video/?1093432&fs=1&redirectURL=http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/>Britney
>Spears

Paul Gilbert,   KE5ZW                   H.E. Niklas Vasilevich,
Huntsville, Texas                       Baron of The Barony Raven's Fort
niklas at pbgilbert.net                    CSM, Crane, ORH, KGA , AoA
936-291-9532 home                               Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-581-5632 cellular                           Society for Creative
Anachronism
                               AIM Name: KE5ZW