[Ravensfort] Re: lichen

Joy Midkiff-Ellis joyscomputer at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 20:58:32 PDT 2003

Hey Lorraine!!!!!!!

ASK MOM.  Mary did this HUGE bio project about the wild plants of Texas.  It
included plants that are not supposed to grow here but seem to do fine in
the pastures of Bedias.  She has so many feild guides thatif she can't point
out the plants that she probably has 12 guides that you can cross referance
with!!!!

Joy

........that bio teacher made a MISTAKE when she told mom that Mary was
geting a zero because she had cheated by including plants thats DID NOT grow
in Texas.  Mom inviter her out to tkae as mant samples as she
wanted.......course.........they were inthe middle of a tank, but you know
bio projects....you start by collecting 10 plants...and then it just sort of
gets out of hand and the nextthing you know you are pulling over tothe side
of the highway everytime you notice a plant that you haven't
collected....it's addicting like that!!!!!!  giggle