[Ravensfort] FINAL POST OF DEFENDER GATE LIST

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Sep 19 07:10:02 PDT 2003

Well, here is the final list. Unless someone comes forward at the event, these are the people who have volunteered to sit gate with me. You all have my most profound gratitude....especially those nightowls so I can do my job on Saturday.  I shall be out to the site by about 1 or 2 pm to set up my tent and get ready for shifts. Remember, if there are any who wish to help out on any of the shifts, please feel free to come by and talk to me about serving. Until then, I remain...
In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen

 Day    Time
     People on Shift

      Friday
     4 p.m to 6 p.m. FULL
     Clarissima

      Malcolm

      Friday
     6pm - 8pm    FULL

     Lady Ashlin Chrystal (Bjornsborg)
      Lady Isabeau (Raven'sFort)

      Friday
     8pm - 10pm    FULL
     Annes

      Groa

      Friday
     10pm - 12 midnight FULL
     Kief

      Lorraine

      Saturday
     12am - 2am   FULL
     Simon Piroska

      Joy

      Malcolm

      Saturday
     2am - 4am     FULL
     Joan
      Arturus

      Saturday
     4am - 6am     FULL

        Joan

      ED

      Saturday
     6am - 8am     CAN BE SWITCHED OUT IF YOU WANT TO SERVE
     ANNES

      CLARISSIMA

      Saturday
     8am - 10am    FULL

     Groa

      Snorri

      Saturday
     10am - 12noon   CAN BE SWITCHED OUT IF YOU WANT TO SERVE
     ANNES

      CLARISSIMA

      Saturday
     12noon - 2pm    FULL
     Signy Gandalfsdottir

      ANNES

      Saturday
     2pm - 4pm    FULL

        Momma Cammie

      ANNES

Gate Shift List for Raven's Fort Defender

September 19 & 20, 2003

Policy on gate shifts stands as follows:

1. 2 people per shift
2. First two people that sign up for a shift get that shift as long as
    one of them is a Raven's Fort member OR a long time trusted friend of
    Raven's Fort .
3. All e-mail received or sent out concerning this Gate/Event will be
    "CC" to the Autocrat, Reeve, and  Barony Seneschal.

Please Note: This Policy may be changed by the Autocrat/Seneschal/Baron
& Baroness. Until or unless it is changed, it will stand until that time.