[Ravensfort] quick champion quiz

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Sep 22 13:08:54 PDT 2003

Niklas wrote:
>I need to talk louder...Sorry.

It is a little hard to speak loud enough to be heard accross a pasture
without shouting.  I do not blame you for this... hearing gets worse the
older I get, it seems.   Other than not hearing everything, I think it all
went very well.

Actually, has anyone put thought into a discrete PA system that could
be used in situations like this?  It would be easy enough to disguise, and
you would probably want 4-6 mini-mikes and packs for each court,
depending on whether you had guests.

Just something I was thinking about yesterday...

Thanks!
-Jacinth-