[Ravensfort] Update on Elaine and Nate's Memorial Stones...

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 13:02:07 PDT 2003

Heilsa all...

My good neighbor Hundur over in Waco just wrote me saying he is
in possession of Elaine's Memorial Stone. He says that it looks
fantastic... Nate's should be finished in a week or less.

This is a *good thing*...! Family needs to take care of family
business. I will have these Memorial Stones at Defender.

There were several folks out there that pledged funds to defray
the cost of these Memorials to our friends. I will be seeing
Hundur in 8 days and wish to refund his expenditure. He did all
the "leg work" on this and has paid all the expenses out of his
own pocket. A good man, a good friend, and a good neighbor.

Any contributions can be given to either Jane, Lorraine, or I.

Your good neighbor...

=====
Wæs Þu Hæl in FriÞ through TroÞ
Kief