[Ravensfort] gate schedule change

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Sep 14 15:18:07 PDT 2003

Oh Wow....geeze I'm so sorry! Most people wouldn't have bothered to let me know! I was looking forward to making your aquaintance and working gate with you...I'm sure someone will step forward to take your place...you just get better and I hope you don't hurt too much..
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen