[Ravensfort] quick champion quiz

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Mon Sep 22 12:28:45 PDT 2003

niklas at cox-internet.com wrote:

> Do not have any yet. Rain pushed the event to NSR in Feb.

Being one who likes to plan ahead, especially since it takes a couple of
months to brew up another batch of cider, are there any details about this
event yet? The first I heard of the event was shortly after a herald
informed me that it was raining, which was truely one of those "yer kiddin'"
moments ;)

Now I'm going to go wring out the tent... again.
--
Gundy
mysticz28 at swbell.net