[Ravensfort] Info sources - Newcomer/A&S

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Fri Sep 26 22:08:43 PDT 2003

L T wrote:
> Gundy,
>
> The easiest to get to source material for newcomers is off the
> Ansteorran web page...
> http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/hospitaler/

I knew it had to be out there somewhere. My only excuse for not knowing all
this stuff already is a combination of being a hermit, chemical induced
stupidity, and... well, I am a barbarian, afterall ;)

> The best sources for Ansteorran A&S are:
> http://moas.ansteorra.org/  and
> http://www.ansteorra.org/orders/peerage/laurel/ (which has the forms)
> There is no standard way of doing documentation...the best thing you
> can do is to use the forms as a guideline to write your
> documentation.

Cool, thanks. Xanthe is has helped a ton already. I figure that once I do it
once I should be able to do it again.
--
Gundy
mysticz28 at swbell.net