[Ravensfort] Re: lost chair ETC

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 09:13:33 PDT 2003

Magnus-
      You lent me your red and black hammer so I could pound  portable holes around the list field, remember? It (the hammer) should be in the large plastic tub with wheels along with the rest of the flowers and ribbons. It seemed the safest place to put it friday night. Did you get your lantern back?
                              -Rachel/Xanthe

doug bell <magnus77840 at hotmail.com> wrote:
It seems Harry found an owner for the chair in the lost & found.

I am missing a hammer from Friday night from the area of the
gallery and list field.

Do we have any other lost and found?

Magnus