[Ravensfort] knitting night

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 11:31:00 PST 2004

Thank you Jacinth. Lady Clarissima has expressed an interest and I think she would like to attend your class.

In Service, Love

jacinth <jacinth at mail.ev1.net> wrote:
I would like to host a knitting night, for those who have expressed an interest
to learn. I will have it at my home in the Woodlands area as soon as I can
get some things cleaned up from moving. If you already knit, you are welcome
to come anyway and knit as well as share your insights.

Those interested, please let me know what evenings would be most attractive
to you. Obviously I can't do it on dance night.

Regards,
-Jacinth-