[Ravensfort] MSF XV-Off-Calendar Event

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Apr 4 09:50:47 PDT 2004

Greetings!

On June 26th, The Shire of Gates Edge will be hosting thier 15th MidSummer Faire. This off-calendar event will be held at the Knights of Columbus Hall on HWY 1488 in the Woodlands. This hall is located approximately 2 1/2 miles west of Interstate 45 on 1488.

Our summer event will have our Rapier Champion chosen. Other festivities are included. An Italian feast is planned. All are invited to attend! Watch your Black Star for further details.

In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen