[Ravensfort] NSR correction

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:20:38 PDT 2004

I wish to make a correction. I made a mistake in names. I wish to thank Ld. Vlatamir Carpati for holding the class in bone needle making. You are an excellent teacher and thank you so much for giving your time to teach the class.

In Service, Love

I am sorry I haven't gotten to this sooner however. I wanted to personally thank each and everyone who offered up a display for Arts and Science at North Sea Raids. I made several trips by the A & S display and seen some wonderful work. I also wanted to thank Ld. Vlatamir Carpati for holding the class in bone needle making. I seen a finished needle by one of your students and they did a great job. Thanks everyone for making this a wonderful weekend for us all. Hope to see everyone again at Crown Tournament and remember there will also be a themed display (25th year the History) and insignia display for all who would like to come back and show your items. Much word fame will bestow you and special gifts for the participants will also be bestowed upon you. If you are planning on displaying an item would you please contact me privately. And again thank you!

In Service,
MoAS Love of Halesworth

Don't count the years - count the memories...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the
moments that take our breath away!