[Ravensfort] crown

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 18:25:22 PDT 2004

Terry-
        I'm being a wuss. I'll make a commitment to be there.  I  made a mistake earlier I actually have 8 ansteorran banners- 4 swallowtailed and 4 three foot long penant type. Also put me down for keeping up with HE Kezia. Terry pick a time in the day, early in the morning is fine just not really late at night (after 9). I'm on some medication to help me sleep nd I have to take it at 9 to be in bed by 11.
        Paul will be there also. He says that he can be a man at arms for Kezia PROVIDED THAT enough other cadets are at the event that he isn't needed to perform the same duty for the new Princess.
          Can I make bread for the gate people? Who's head gate? I'll talk to them about helping to provide snacks.
         Unfortunately I can't take the time to come to H-ville right now. I'm trying to get my sleeping habits all ironed out once and for all and I'll have to exercise some real will-power at the event. What else can I help with? Do we have gift baskets that need donations? Just tell me and I'll let you know what I can do.
                                                          -Rachel