[Ravensfort] Just a reminder....

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Wed Apr 14 19:44:59 PDT 2004

There will be a planning meeting for Crown Tournament on Thursday, April 15, at Balda's and my house at 7 pm.

This will be a dinner meeting (we are supplying the spaghetti--bring your own drinks and other dinner stuff).

Anyone who is responsible for any part of Crown Tourney and/or is interested in helping with the last remaining details is welcome to attend.

Due to work schedules this meeting will start promptly at 7pm.  If you have questions or need directions let me know.

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Steward- Crown Tournament

---