[Ravensfort] fighting stuff

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 10:49:44 PDT 2004

As far as fighting/armour info...it might be best to start by reading the participants handbook...I believe it is in the Earl Marshal's section off www.ansteorra.org

that way you can ask our Knight's Marshal or other fighters educated questions...

HE Brian has been makeing some armour...but I don't know if he has gotten to making helms yet....

Lorraine

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire <tuathamactire at hotmail.com> wrote:
Allo all,

If things work out here in the near future the way we are hoping they do,
our schedules will stabilize and we will have a bit more free time (unlike
the 60 to 70 hour work weeks we have now :-/). When that happens, Erin and I
are wanting to get into heavy fighting. Could someone give me the basics, on
or off list, of what we will need to get started, and who has what for sale?
At current, we work weekends, so no go on making it to fighter practice,
yet, but the schedule change will help with that.

Breandán
_________

Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam