[Ravensfort] fighting stuff

Mike Dowdy mdowdy at houston.rr.com
Tue Apr 20 14:40:18 PDT 2004

Here are link that might help ya as well..... http://www.armourarchive.org/

this is where a lot of the good (and bad) armor'ers gather talk shop and sell items... I like to look over this site a lot, sometimes you can get great deals on used or clearance items... ya just have to look over the reviews on quality, customer service, and timeframe for delivery. From time to time they also post up what they think about mild vs stainless vs leather for use in sca combat

here is another link that has a ton of links for armor... http://www.19sixty9.com/sca/armouries.html

Hope this helps ya as well

Michael of Gravesend